JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Comrades,

I went to a magnificient event last night! It was the monthly get together at a little house in downtown Beaverton that is actually a gun shop, Frontline Arms. It happens every first Thursday, but instead of showing degenerate western art the people bring their weapons and present them. And in good collective spirit, they pass them around afterwards so all the people can hold them. We got to hold Uzis, Ruger Mark IIIs, Smith & Wesson Model 10's, Remington 700's, and even my personal favorite the Mosin Nagant M44 (so what if it was invented by a degenerate Belgian at the time of the Tsar - - we sure made good use of them, nyet?) It was fascinating - - fascinating! -- to listen to the histories of each weapon told by their loving owners. It was better than drinking vodka and eating caviar in a Dacha by the Black Sea. Oh, if only my friend Mikhail could have been there!

Casey and John, the store owners, even provided capitalist foods like pizza and soda pop (please don't tell the Komissar).

If you want to join our community and have solidarity with other proprietors of arsenal, or simply wish to meet your neighbors, come on 1st Thursdays between 6-9 pm, at 4620 SW Washington Avenue, Beaverton, OR, U.S.A. The forum includes offering your guns for sale.

Das vedanya!

Sputnikfell

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews