JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**** SOLD ****

Check out this Black Friday deal! An original and unmodified WWII Remington Rand 1911 in fantastic condition! These don't come around every day. It has a 1944 serial number.

It appears to be in 100% original and unrestored condition. I have not had a military 1911 expert check it over in person but have had a couple experts look at high-resolution photos and they agreed ... its the real thing.

I have had it appraised and the numbers came back as follows:

Condition 95%
Retail $2000
Insurance $2500

Expert Evaluation
(dsk on 1911forum)
"Everything appears OK to me. That's a really nice example by the looks of it. "

Asking $1750
No Trades
(Unless you have a SCAR or FAL PARA)

Saw your post on 1911Forum, not always on there any chance you'll update here once verified if original or not??

I've got Remington Rand #19324xx here in front of me and to my untrained eye, it looks mighty fine. I'd place it at 95%. But I'd like some expert help to establish the authenticity, originality and condition of this piece of history. I have added a few photos and please let me know what internal parts and marks I should include.

Thanks!

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.