JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Asking $450 based on what I paid for it a few years ago, negotiable.

Swedish Mauser m/96 long rifle made in 1912. All parts are marked and match, except for the bayonet and cleaning rod. I bought this about two years ago at a gun show on a whim and it's been in the safe ever since. Graduate school has taken over my life so I rarely shoot any more, figured someone else could benefit from my lack of time and money.

I don't know much about this rifle, except what I've read on the internet. Everything appears to be in fine working order, the bolt works very nicely, and the bayonet is greased just in case. I've never fired it, don't have any ammunition, it was meant more as a piece of history than a working rifle (I have a degree in History - what can I say? Old things are interesting!). If you know more than I do about the rifle, I'd be glad to learn more!

I have more photos of the parts with numbers, if you are interested. Local only please, I'm not gonna put the time and effort into trying to ship this thing.

9.jpg 11.jpg 10.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

You've got a nice looking one. The Swedish Mauser is considered to be one of the most accurate of the military surplus rifles out there. Good luck with the sale!!!!

You know if you keep that rifle it is going to be very valuable some day, especially if you keep it in good condition. Like giving it to a child for inheritance would probably be better than investing in the stock market.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.