JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale: 03A3 good condition rifle, shoots well. Stamps on the wood are faint. As the photos show this is a Remington. $700.00 cash only. I am not looking for any trades. image.jpg

Sold!

Last Edited:
Nice looking O3A3. The finish on the receiver looks excellant. Is it a 2 groove barrel?
I think your price is reasonable. Good luck with the sale.

The barrel is stamped RA with the flamed bomb symbol with the date 2-44. I can't see down the barrel well enough to tell. I am near Sandy.

Most of the later made Remingtons were 2-groove barrels. Barrel date of 2-44 it might
not be a 2 groove. All the Smith Coronas I have encountered are not 2 groove. The
2 groove barrel I own shoots excellant. Some competitors I have talked to consider
the 2 groove a better shooter. Nice rifle. Good luck with the sale.

I can meet you tomorrow between 7 and 11 or 1230 to 330, but I would not be able to take a check. If gresham works for you I could meet you by the Outback Restaurant. Let me know if that works for you and if morning or afternoon works. Also if you can't meet until later I could be same place at around 715pm

I can meet you tomorrow between 7 and 11 or 1230 to 330, but I would not be able to take a check. If gresham works for you I could meet you by the Outback Restaurant. Let me know if that works for you and if morning or afternoon works. Also if you can't meet until later I could be same place at around 715pm

I can be there around 11am as I will have to go to my credit union which is on Killingsworth and Interstate.

I will be driving a 1998 sonoma PU.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.