JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
MULINO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is an 1897 Winchester 16 gauge Shotgun with a 28 inch barrel. This shotgun was manufactured in 1900. Buyer pays $50 USPS Shipping or $10 OSP background fee if local pickup.

Winchester 1897 1st.jpg Winchester 1897 2nd.jpg Winchester 1897 3rd.jpg Winchester 1897 4th.jpg Winchester 1897 5th.jpg Winchester 1897 6th.jpg Winchester 1897 7th.jpg Winchester 1897 8th.jpg Winchester 1897 9th.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
HI Sorry about the delay. I don't believe so. It is fully functional and was used in cowboy competitions. It is not mine, I am selling it for a friend and is checked into my A & D. I'm not going to contact ATF to see it is or not. Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope you have a great day!

Dave

All guns 50 years old or older automatically attain relic status, even without being listed on the curio list.

All guns 50 years old or older automatically attain relic status, even without being listed on the curio list.
Hi, thanks for the info. I didn't know about Curios and Relics when I posted the aforementioned e-mail. When I first applied for FFL, I didn't know I would be dealing in older weapons for friends. I educated myself on Curios and Relics after someone inquired. The Winchester 1897 is on the list! I appreciate you providing the information as well. Have a great day!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.