JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Extreme long shot on this site ... but what the heck! Thanks for any leads

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good luck with your search. I have a Cooper and BAT custom 20VT and you would have to pry my cold dead hands off them. Are you a member of the Saubier forum? Dedicated to small bore and I see rifles like you listed up for sale on occasion.

Otter
Thanks for the response! Yes I have a serious sage rat and P dog habit and have evolved into the sweet little rounds. Just had a 20 VT built on a Rem XR100 action. I only look at Saubier once a day. Not many like us on NWFA...we should stay in touch.
I have a BAT SV in 6BR but I honestly think it would be the ultimate varmint action.
Cheers
Craig

A lot of teasing going on here with the fine firearms :) Just waiting now for the Anschutz gents to weigh in.
Shoot more in 2022!
Cheers

I got a bunch of Anschutz but they are all rimfires. Had a Cooper 17 mach IV but moved it down the road a couple years ago. Something is bound to come your way soon that strikes your fancy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.