JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
10mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Want to buy 10mm brass. Will meet anywhere in Portland/Vancouver metro area.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That 10mm brass is like gold right now, I didn't think that many people owned 10mm firearms.

I thought about buying some 10mm Mag cases and trimming them down but that would be a lot of work. If you have a powered trimming method it's doable. Ideally if you had the chop saw set up like used to convert 5.56 brass to 300BO you could speed things up considerably.

10mm mag vs auto.jpg

@arakboss has the best idea for you right now. I am in the same boat as you (OP) but lucked into an online seller that had 500 1x fired cases and I bought it. I do an online search a couple times a week and have a "Notify Me" request in to at least a dozen sites selling new brass.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.