JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
10mm
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
Price drop = $2400 down from $2500
Selling my 2019 Springfield Armory 10mm 1911 TRP RMR 6" Long Slide pistol plus magazines, holster, and ammo - $2400
First and only owner, bought brand new in 2019 for $2200
6" barrel, single stack (8+1 capacity), 2 Springfield mags, ambidextrous thumb safety
Black slide, olive green frame, black grips - excellent condition
Plus 2 Wilson Combat mags ($70 value)
RMR = ruggedized miniaturized red dot sight by Trijicon - F H3 18 (RM07, 2PE1:19), installed by Springfield Armory as part of this TRP production run; zeroed at 33' to co-witness with the suppressor-height iron sights. RMR is sight-adjustable for elevation/windage, LED 1.0 MOA with gold contact
Exactly 1,664 rounds shot through this pistol - - - runs like a champ
Includes:
  1. Custom Kydex holster with Safariland quick-locking system holster fork ($100 value) attached (for use with a leg shroud rig, which is not included)
  2. Springfield Armory zippered carry bag
  3. Paper manual
  4. 734 rounds of 10mm Auto brass case centerfire ammo ($ value shown below, not in addition to total price) - photo below of ammo is not up-to-date:
  • 134 rounds Federal 180-grain FMJ FN - $110
  • 400 rounds Blazer 180-grain FMJ FN - 240
  • 20 rounds Buffalo Bore 190-grain Mono Metal Dangerous Game (#21DG 190/20) - $50
  • 180 rounds Minuteman 180-grain JHP (minutemanammo.com #10-001-MMA19) - $200
Sold separately is a beautiful custom leather shoulder holster rig (fitted for this pistol) linked here - make me an offer for the pistol/ammo/accessories and the shoulder rig.
Private message me if you're interested

IMG_9050.JPG IMG_9049.JPG IMG_9051.JPG IMG_9052.JPG IMG_9046.JPG IMG_9053.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm gonna need a cold shower after seeing this.
That is an amazing setup, wish I could add that to the safe!
Lemme know if you want to try to make it happen. I would consider a trade...I'm looking for a high-end 1911 (maybe Ed Brown or Wilson Combat, etc.) in .45, single stack, Commander platform (4-4.25" barrel)...

Hello there, I have a 1985 Action Arms factory import Uzi Model B carbine with certificate to original buyer in 1985 if that interest you at all.
No thank you; I"m interested in offloading this 1911 outright or perhaps trading for a Freedom Arms (or similar) revolver .454 Casull (or similar)

Interested in just trading gun for gun maybe? I reload 10mm, so I don't need the ammo. I have a Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion(the original, not the Emperor). I could add a little cash on top and pay the transfer fees possibly

Interested in just trading gun for gun maybe? I reload 10mm, so I don't need the ammo. I have a Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion(the original, not the Emperor). I could add a little cash on top and pay the transfer fees possibly
I've got a prospective buyer coming to look at it next week and hopefully give it a new home. Once it sells, I'll disable this classified ad.
I'm not interested in a Sig, plus I have a fair bit of 10mm ammo that I'd like to sell with the pistol. I'm interested in a Freedom Arms 454 Casull revolver.

I've got a prospective buyer coming to look at it next week and hopefully give it a new home. Once it sells, I'll disable this classified ad.
I'm not interested in a Sig, plus I have a fair bit of 10mm ammo that I'd like to sell with the pistol. I'm interested in a Freedom Arms 454 Casull revolver.
Sounds good, thanks anyway

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.