JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For tapered/sporter barrel, and WITHOUT surface on fore end for barrel ring/clamp: 2 each Butler Creek (NLA new) black poly, sling swivel studs, rubber butt pad, $25 ea.; 1 each ATI Strikeforce non-current model, pistol grip, lower rail with stud, adj. butt stock, rubber butt pad and cheek rest, $45; Ruger OEM wood, w/sling studs & loops, nylon butt pad, $25. WITH fore end for barrel clamp, 1 each Ruger OEM black nylon, $15. Call or text Marc 503-551-3905 Salem

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can, but it will not be until Sat. I will be at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club for several hours midday tomorrow, and I will take it with me, in case you have access and want to see it?? My cell is 503-551-3905. I'm driving a white Chevy Avalanche, and will be at one of the North or East range shooting bays. Marc Rocque

Would you mind pming me a picture if possible please.
This stock has a rail underneath on the front, with an attachment and stud mounted, for a bipod/whatever. The butt is adjustable, and has a rubber cheekrest attached. The pistol grip is hollow, with a cap on the bottom, and a small storage area in the grip. Also has hex screws and places for mounting on both sides of fore end.

20200321_122930.jpg 20200321_122941.jpg 20200321_122946.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top