JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Photo of just what was easily accessible this late at night. Box is stored in a place I don't want to bother with right at the moment. Larry Vickers parts (namely the original slide, trigger, base plates, box, papers...) are unused and brand new and pristine.
PS, the holsters are both for the X300, and not X400. I do indeed have an X300 brand new in box, never opened.

This one I've also installed an ambi mag release, too. So the OEM mag release is included in the box. If I do sell it, it does need to sell with the Zev items, too. I don't own another G19 that would be able to be blessed with such goodies. So Zev match barrel, Zev trigger, Zev slide, would need to go with this sale, too.
View attachment 509572

Not what I'm looking for but appreciate the offer , nice MR556 by the way :D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top