JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Heckler & Koch P2000SK V3
CALIBER: .357sig
ROUND COUNT: 120
BARREL: 3.62"
CONDITION: "Like New In Box"
RETAIL: $950
ASKING PRICE: $700 w/holster or $670 for gun alone

This gun in in excellent condition. It looks the same as it did the day I bought it brand new. The H&K pistols are easily the highest quality polymer pistols on the market today, IMHO, and this model is no exception.

It is the V3 with DA/SA and rear decocker. It comes with two 9 rounds magazines. One is a flush mount and the other is the extended finger rest version. It is also still in the original box with all original parts and paperwork and I am including the Blackhawk leather holster shown below.

I am selling it only because I have become flush with too many redundant .357sig pistols.

Thanks to an FFL that does not charge me, I can offer the same price to local Oregon and Washington residents.

Specs can be seen here...
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_47/products_id/15359%22

Gun in included Blackhawk leather holster...
HKholster.jpg

hubba hubba hubba. me likey. wish i had $. i have the full size p2000 and it is by far the nicest small frame pistol i have ever owned. open to trades? non-firearm items?

Interesting how purple comes out like hot pink in a picture. Sorry to get off the topic of this thread....

BUMP FOR A GOOD GUN, FROM A GREAT SELLER.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.