JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks nice and is cheaper ... but the ability to switch out barrels between 300blk within seconds is just amazing plus all the other custom things I like.

I prefer the charging handle on the left and ejection on the right ... man I want one

I handled the 22lr version last week, the weight isn't supposed to be too much different, and although someone on the beretta forum said it best 'looks like a Tuna fish with a barrel!' it actually felt good in the hand and had a good balance.

Not sure i'd choose it over the Tavor though at the same price point!

Great for an issue weapon where a lot of different people with different dominances will be using it.. otherwise, I don't get the new uber-ambi kick... just creates more moving parts, more failure point.

That said, this thing looks pretty pimp... Totally dig it for an SBR. Folding stock with a 12 or less " barrel? Hellsyea

I am sure they will sell, but they are coming a bit late to the party.

All of the fence sitters bought up AR's and everything else recently, now will they buy yet another rifle, especially with the price of ammo? I doubt it.

Gun enthusiasts will buy it along with the Tavor so they can top off thier safe, that already has 10 different AR's in it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top