JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My concern is they will simply start slowly, using the reg forms for EBRs and slowly start no knocking at owners places after they make them illegal. Pretty soon hundreds, then THOUSANDS of owners all over the country have been up carted off to prison or worse. They do it early or simply show up when people are at work. All in the name of keeping people "safe".

Brutus Out

that would just put a target on ALL L E from that day forward

Well, I think that right now the American people wants to hold onto their apple pie, homes and firearms but will not really do anything about the freedoms and rights they are loosing. I guess they are stuck on voting for now. I do not think many American will do much of anything to hold Their government accountable until they are really pushed into a corner. I am afraid our rights and freedoms will continue to erode away for many years to come. Unless the dollar and economy suddenly tanks. Then many millions of American men and women will do what they have to to survive. Who really knows, but we should pay close attention to Greece, Turkey and history.

"Fight and you may die, run and you may live, at least for awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

William Wallace

"Fight and you may die, run and you may live, at least for awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

William Wallace

My clan was the first to join Wallace

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews