JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Until the unjust firearm laws here in Washington are overturned then it means nothing.
I understand that the repeal or the like , of similar laws , bans and such do show a precedent...
However until it actually happens here in Washington...I ain't gonna to be excited or hopeful.
Andy

Last Edited:
"whether well-intentioned, brilliant, or arrogant, no state may enact a law that denies its citizens rights that the Constitution guarantees them. Even legislation that may enjoy the support of a majority of its citizens must fail if it violates the constitutional rights of fellow citizens."

"whether well-intentioned, brilliant, or arrogant, no state may enact a law that denies its citizens rights that the Constitution guarantees them. Even legislation that may enjoy the support of a majority of its citizens must fail if it violates the constitutional rights of fellow citizens."
Bluto?

This is the third thread on this, fwiw
yah. caught it about 45 minutes after i posted this. Forgive me for not doing an in depth, boolean search on letter fragments using AI to see if anyone else may have posted something similar.
Sucks we cant delete after we post

1682882278564.png

Aloha, Mark

Marxism in Simple Terms

If you live in America, you know how it works under a capitalist system, meaning there are different socioeconomic classes. You may hear these classes called upper, middle, and lower class. However, you might also hear words like blue-collar worker, working poor, white-collar worker, etc. All these different terms define where someone stands on their society's socioeconomic ladder. Some classes struggle, while others rule the corporate world.

To analyze and remove this struggle, Marxism came into play. To define Marxism in simple terms, it's a political and economic theory where a society has no classes. Every person within the society works for a common good, and class struggle is theoretically gone. Sounds simple right? Not so much. Actually, many horror movies and dystopian books are written based on trying to create a classless, utopian society.

The judge didn't strike down IL's law, he just granted an injunction while lawsuits go forward. I don't think that is the win people are making it out to be.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top