JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
that, sir, is one of the coolest things I have ever seen and until mere moments ago, I was completely unaware that I must have one. If you ever decide to take trades, or offer charity for poor college students, give me a shout.

Trades could be possible, it'd just have to be something that interests me. I'm not particularly looking for anything but am a big fan of 1911's but never know so hit me up with your offerings, please pm offerings.

I actually just made the jump to all colt 1911s, need something to make the herd a little more.....Jettsony?
Might have a really nice combat commander in 38 Super. Its mighty pretty - my brother has it listed on here, I think his tag is jrrenfro or something.

Someone told me once that other mags work in them but for the life of me I can't remember which ones. I did a quick search and one forum said they take browning hi power mags, I'll do some more searching and post what I find.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top