JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
that, sir, is one of the coolest things I have ever seen and until mere moments ago, I was completely unaware that I must have one. If you ever decide to take trades, or offer charity for poor college students, give me a shout.

Trades could be possible, it'd just have to be something that interests me. I'm not particularly looking for anything but am a big fan of 1911's but never know so hit me up with your offerings, please pm offerings.

I actually just made the jump to all colt 1911s, need something to make the herd a little more.....Jettsony?
Might have a really nice combat commander in 38 Super. Its mighty pretty - my brother has it listed on here, I think his tag is jrrenfro or something.

Someone told me once that other mags work in them but for the life of me I can't remember which ones. I did a quick search and one forum said they take browning hi power mags, I'll do some more searching and post what I find.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top