JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Late to this party as well but I wanted to add I had a Kimber Custom Elite II and it was absolutely fantastic. Should have never sold it.

I bought a stainless polished 1911 for a friend about 20 years ago at the Louisville gun show. Beautiful gun with great fit and finish. Fired it many times, accurate, and it functioned perfectly. Shot it again last month when he was visiting in FL and I would buy it from him if it were for sale.
Sorry folks. Park's closed

The moose out front shoulda told ya.

This was a special occasion.
OP was like the introduction of syphilis to the human race.
@Andy54Hawken was there with cleansing 🔥 Fire. Dude got incinerated
I haven't been on much, just saw the history. LOL yikes.

About time to mosey on down the road. The moose speaks the truth even if I didn't want to listen. :D

Have my dad's ultra carry II compact .45 Kimber. Runs great. Had a cycling issue a short while back. Dropped a fresh spring/guide rod unit in and all cured. As with all semi autos those need changing for reliability. Seems to be the #1 remedy for semiautos that cures 90% of all cycling problems. I also have dad's K6 3". Love it. Hated the too short factory grips. Easily remedied. Size wise it's identical dimensionally to my 3" Ruger SP101. But the K6 holds 6 vice 5 in the SP. The wife likes shooting it with +P 140's. It seems like the Covid years produced a lot of quality and reliability issues across many industries. Automobiles RV camper trailers etc….

I've not heard of anyone having an issue returning a weapon to Kimber for service

Have my dad's ultra carry II compact .45 Kimber.
My most loved and EDC! 😁

thumbnail_20240129_140355.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews