JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am switching gears from buying mostly serialized firearm products to more accessories, parts, reloading components, gunsmithing tools, ammo, optics, targets, etc.

What categories do you think will be going down in price the most over the next couple of years?

"assault weapon" parts. Everyone and their dog own so many of these already, the demand just won't be there for the MASSIVE supply. And it's a very flooded market.

Right up until say, September leading up through the election...

And when the blue team wins, gun people will literally crap their diapers and buy everything in sight yet again

"assault weapon" parts. Everyone and their dog own so many of these already, the demand just won't be there for the MASSIVE supply. And it's a very flooded market.

Right up until say, September leading up through the election...

And when the blue team wins, gun people will literally crap their diapers and buy everything in sight yet again
I was surprised we didn't see the rush to buy the last time the anti gun team won. I was expecting Obama style buying sprees but they didn't seem to happen.

Magazines are something I have been neglecting to pick up in great numbers lately so those may move to the top of shopping list.

I doubt there will be any major reduction; perhaps here and there, but I wouldn't bank on it. And we all know what an election year does with respect to panic buying. (That said, I haven't really looked, nor likely will in any great detail. Other than minor ammunition replenishment, gunsmithing work on existing arms, or small parts, I honestly don't foresee much in the way of firearms purchases moving forward.)

I dropped over 10k this last year on firearms using the excuse this maybe the last time, that new law….
There is one more purchase I want to make and after that I am done!

Done....
Well I am done now...not that I want to be.
However....Washington's dumbazz firearm laws have made it too much of a PITA , for me to buy used anymore.
It would have to be something that I really wanted in order to go through with all the legal BS.

Which is a shame...since most of my wants are simple , modest guns ...Not that any firearm or firearm purchase / transaction needs to be done with all the hoops , fees and BS that has to be done , to be legal.

Also what is a shame...is that it wasn't all that long ago...when a private transaction was just that...private.
Find a gun you liked at a show or classified...agree to a time , place and price...then you went home with your new to you gun.
Simple and not a PITA.
Andy

Last Edited:
I dropped over 10k this last year on firearms using the excuse this maybe the last time, that new law….
There is one more purchase I want to make and after that I am done!
I probably have you beat on that 10k number but I don't want to think about it that hard. It would draw tears.

Collectively for Oregonians, it has to have been a near record spending period over the last year and a half.

It's ALWAYS the "biggest election year in history"

The blue team already won, they just haven't released the ballot count yet
If you believe that then the market will be the same four the next for years with inflation running wild.

If the other side wins then people will invest their money in a growing economy.

If there isn't an election then your guess is as good as mine.

If you believe that then the market will be the same four the next for years with inflation running wild.

If the other side wins then people will invest their money in a growing economy.

If there isn't an election then your guess is as good as mine.

"A national security event with high impact "...

Wondering if they're priming the viewers/civilians and voters for a government funded rebellion/insurrection (baiting certain groups of people into acting)?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top