JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why do they always have bug-sheite crazy eyes? (That's rhetorical, BTW)

o_O :rolleyes:

IMG_2348.jpeg

Holy crap her tone when she said "Apparently I was wrong." She assumes they all know where she lives. :rolleyes: So she assumes the law doesn't apply to her. But if he tells her that, the next time he's in court...

She's corrupt.

Holy crap her tone when she said "Apparently I was wrong." She assumes they all know where she lives. :rolleyes: So she assumes the law doesn't apply to her. But if he tells her that, the next time he's in court...

She's corrupt.
She's just pissed that she can't release herself without bail and then drop the charges like she does for the rest of the criminals.

Bummer...

I missed the part where she starts ranting, those BIG eyes roll back in her head, and they take here down and cuff'r up!

Bummer...

I missed the part where she starts ranting, those BIG eyes roll back in her head, and they take here down and cuff'r up!
Don't think for one second that she won't do everything in her power against the people who inconvenienced her day and failed to give her the preferential treatment* she deserves.

* you or I would have been cuffed and frog marched into a jail cell if we pulled her BS

Don't think for one second that she won't do everything in her power against the people who inconvenienced her day and failed to give her the preferential treatment* she deserves.

* you or I would have been cuffed and frog marched into a jail cell if we pulled her BS
yep!! :mad:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top