JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sig P229 RX caliber conversion slide is the most recent purchase, but wasn't a result of the stimulus check, still working on that :D

53B924E9-F0EE-4E22-8E7F-BA331A84123F.jpeg

A pneumatic brad gun.

81usYQcDDuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

From Amazon, the delivery time keeps getting pushed back. Last update, May 12th. But I want it now.:s0054:

And I had to pay for it myself. I don't think I'm ever gonna get a stimulated check.:confused:

But on the positive side, they sent the nails a week ago.:s0060:

Last Edited:
Haven't bought it yet, but I'm in the market for an AWD Astro van to convert to a weekender, or a Toyota 4x4 for my youngest.

He's still 14 though and over 6 foot and growing. He may need something bigger though.

A pneumatic brad gun.
From Amazon, the delivery time keeps getting pushed back. Last update, May 12th. But I want it now.:s0054:

And I had to pay for it myself. I don't think I'm ever gonna get a stimulated check.:confused:

But on the positive side, they sent the nails a week ago.:s0060:
You'll wonder how you ever got along without that. You may want to get an "on board" adj. regulator saves time adjusting.

Anymore I make a point not to impulse buy and sometimes I lose out. I was pretty set buy a 12.5" Criterion Core barrel and they were in stock when I checked but now they are not. Oh well, it's not like I NEED it right now and I'm patient.

You'll wonder how you ever got along without that. You may want to get an "on board" adj. regulator saves time adjusting.

Yep, I have framing nailer, a 2" brad nailer, and a finish brad gun.... won't be using the framing tool much anymore, but the brad nailers will remain handy for the camper trim, etc.

Bought the wife a Magnum this morning......

of Merlot.

Still waiting to be stimulated so I can get that 22/45 Lite. And have a tree taken out, and buy 6 new tires for my 1T dually. Good thing I'm married and get to steal her check for the betterment of family!! ;):)

The heart wants what the heart wants. This isn't a complete impulse buy, but definitely not a planned purchase. I've been debating getting a rugged laptop for a couple of years and recently stumbled on some eBay listings for Getac B300 G5s with the i7-4600M, 8GB RAM, and a 500GB hard disk in them. Resolution is terrible at 1024x768, but it should output 4K via HDMI if I need a better external resolution. Weighs nearly 8lbs, but it'll be fun, relatively cheap, and scratches my need for new technology that I get from time to time. I already upgraded it to 16GB RAM and put in an 500GB SSD I had laying around. Did I mention it's fanless too? :D Just need to wait for the charger to get here (didn't come with one) and I can get started getting it dialed in.

Getac_B300_G5_Top_2020-04-27_1.jpg

Getac_B300_G5_Open_2020-04-27_1.jpg

What can I say? I'm a nerd at heart.

I thought everything was in the TB'd these days. :s0092:

This laptop is a few years old and I think they have specific requirements for the type of standard hard drives that work in them anyway as they have a operational range of -20F to 140F. It even comes with a hard drive heater to heat up the oil in the bearings before the system boots. Putting in an SSD, I've negated the need for that but still kinda neat feature that I would have never thought of.

Ruger PC Charger. Finally got to go shoot it yesterday. I don't regret that impulse buy.
I ended up finally getting a Ruger PC carbine because it was on sale really cheap and had the keymod handgaurd, the shipping from Buds took a bit but the BGC only took a minute, I brought it home, opened the box, changed the mag well and parked it in the safe, hopefully I will get out to shoot it soon, maybe the tomorrow if the weather stays decent-ish.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top