JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This guy makes the best kitchen knives:

0C1BB098-06DD-4C42-91B4-A1014B8DB7A6.png

If anyone wants to impulse, this is much lower price I acquire thru the same company CDNN. The shipping is flat rate $20.00 if I remember. Happy Friday! :s0010:

View attachment 1861844
You may already be aware but Ealther had a free safe promo for your p0q .22 if you want it. I could get one for my ppks .22 but I don't think I'll bother as I already have 3 handgun safes I don't use.

Kind of an impulse. My FFL just called me to say he had it so I picked it up. Was on the list anyway but apparently I was no. 1 on the list...

Even got it for below MSRP

Edit: I paid $900 OTD, looking online the prices seem to be $1200-1400 if you can find them in stock at all. That's the kind of deal/service you get when you're loyal to your FFL

KIMG0604.JPG

Last Edited:
You may already be aware but Ealther had a free safe promo for your p0q .22 if you want it. I could get one for my ppks .22 but I don't think I'll bother as I already have 3 handgun safes I don't use.

Exciting to have those promos.. Thank you!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews