JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This dang gun has been on my mind for about 5 years. It might be the ugliest gun I own, but why do I still want one.

Talk me out of it please.

Ugly gun.jpg

Last Edited:
Supposed to have a lower center of recoil which makes it faster to shoot.

I like them but would want a stainless version with a slightly longer barrel - maybe will be able to afford one someday down the road.

The ugliest gun I have is a SCCY CPX-2.

It's lifetime warrantied and made in the USA. Stainless barrel and slide. Goes bang every time and I think you can get one for about $225 new. Good get off me gun or throw away gun (ie stuck in evidence - not anything illegal).

Really the only downside is DAO very long and stiff trigger.

I got mine used and then put a LOT of ammo thru it and it is extremely reliable.

IMG_0957.jpeg

Currently, I only possess homely firearms...aesthetically challenged might be the proper term for the ammo-sensitive guns.

Probably the ugliest that I have ever owned, would be a Soviet SKS that I received in trade. Similar to the one shown below sourced from wiki...
ui_sks.jpg

Currently, I only possess homely firearms...aesthetically challenged might be the proper term for the ammo-sensitive guns.

Probably the ugliest that I have ever owned, would be a Soviet SKS that I received in trade. Similar to the one shown below sourced from wiki...
View attachment 1883132
Ugly is as ugly does. A very solid and useful firearm, IMO... Not necessarily on my "last ditch-only rifle" list but it COULD be...

View attachment 1883132
Not in the same league imo. Just looks like other old milsurps for the most part and has its own attraction due to milsurp and utility. Hi-points and the rhino are probably the ugliest guns ever made. We are talking vomit inducing, life shattering, losing the will to live EPIC levels of ugliness with those. :s0112: Almost like driving around in one of these:
4F3FDA8C-9A1E-4328-B172-24120988C2EE.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews