JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quick question PB, I heard a lot of those style mag releases break easily....does the Rohrbaugh overcome this issue?

It has never been my experience that the European style mag release was ever an issue on a well made gun. I think people just make that claim because so many crappy guns like Jennings and Ravens were made with this style release. The issue was not with the style of release, just with the quality of the gun. :)

It has never been my experience that the European style mag release was ever an issue on a well made gun. I think people just make that claim because so many crappy guns like Jennings and Ravens were made with this style release. The issue was not with the style of release, just with the quality of the gun. :)

On a gun that small, the European style mag release is a good thing. It eliminates the possibility of your thumb hitting the mag release button under recoil and dropping the mag. Its also possible on some guns for the button to get pressed hard enough inside a pocket holster to cause the mag to partly come out. The heel release does slow down the reloading process slightly, but that will probably never be an issue with a pocket gun anyway.

The smallest working mans 9mm would be the keltec pf9, and for a quarter of the price.

If you drive anything less than a new Rolls Royce every year you are a loser. Preferably you should have several.

Fords, Chevys, Dodges, Toyotas - pure junk. They won't last a week and will probably blow up the first time you drive them. Haven't you heard of the infamous Ford Kaboom?

Carry on. :)

The Kel Tec PF9 is the smallest 9MM handgun currently in production.

I owned one. It's a great little gun and will spoil you completely for conceal carry. It's a 7+1, single stack, double action only with NO external safety. Front rail for laser or light.

However, It's a BEAST to shoot. It's not a gun you will go target shooting with at the ranger very often and 100 rounds is enough to make your hand sore for a day or two.

It has the option to attach a metal belt clip to the frame which I had. It was great! No holster needed.

I concealed it in shorts and a tank top no problem.

I sold it because I wanted a gun with a more comfortable grip as well as one I could shoot more often to assure proficiency, as well as a gun with a external safety.

I have long fingers and larger thinner hands (Piano player hands) so even with the magazine pinky extender it was hard to hold on it.

The slide was a bit sloppy right out of the box, and it was a hard gun to become very accurate with because after 50 rounds you were tired of shooting it. Your right ring finger will get RUB from the recoil and your hands will get tired.

I put over 200 rounds through it brand new with out a single misfire or issue.
So if you can handle the recoil and small grip it's a good gun.

I paid $279 new for mine. But prices have seemed to go up on them now.

Just wondereing what the smallest 9mm handgun is??
Preferably auto but throw in the revolvers as well.

Of the smallest how would you rate them: 1. Reliability, 2. Size, 3. Weight, 4. Egonomics???

I use a pf9 to carry in my farm coat pocket. It's supprisingly accurate. And always functions except went I let it get a lot of hay in it. It shoots lrn reloads and factory jhp equally well.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top