JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I am not much into poitics but did notice this. Why do you reckon RP didn't raise a ruckus at this happening? Serious question - not a troll, as I couldn't understand why he didn't mobilize folks, call presss conferences, write a blog or whatever.

Ron Paul is a good man and honest. He did acknowledge this was all happening.. However, because of what and who he is, he seems to never let his fight turn to be a negative at the other..
It hurt him in the election, its also part of why SO many cherish him and his ideals!

He did call press conferences, he did point it out as happening.. He just refused to make it the driving force of his campaign. He was running on what he believed, on what he felt he could do and offer, not against the dirty ethics of the others as a reason to vote for him.

Also says I can't drink caffeine. Or alcohol. How long have we lived under Sharia law, wakejoe? ;)
I do hope you see the point I'm making. People complained that Obama was going to implement Sharia law because he was a Kenyan muslim. Yet, those same canaries in the coal mine are mum on Mittens and mormon law. Considering Mittens is an elder in the church, it would be much more believable for him to try to cram a religion down our throats than for Obama to. Wonder why there isn't any tinfoil crowing.

Where in Modern day has a Mormon used Legislation to push their religion? And try not to confuse issues that can be "Similar" to Moron Religion, like Abortion. Lots of non-religious anti-Abortionists out there.

How many people are forced into Sharia law, by contrast? When was the last Mormon honor killing?

Have Mormon's told you you're not allowed to drink Caffeine, or have Liberals in NY legislate how much of it you could be served?

Where in Modern day has a Mormon used Legislation to push their religion? And try not to confuse issues that can be "Similar" to Moron Religion, like Abortion. Lots of non-religious anti-Abortionists out there.

How many people are forced into Sharia law, by contrast? When was the last Mormon honor killing?

Have Mormon's told you you're not allowed to drink Caffeine, or have Liberals in NY legislate how much of it you could be served?

Got to love nanny Bloomburg

Oh I don't even have to try. CA's Prop 8.

Oh I don't even have to try. CA's Prop 8.

NY Times-
First approached by the Roman Catholic archbishop of San Francisco a few weeks after the California Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage in May, the Mormons were the last major religious group to join the campaign, and the final spice in an unusual stew that included Catholics, evangelical Christians, conservative black and Latino pastors, and myriad smaller ethnic groups with strong religious ties.

------

And, 50% of California is NOT Mormon, I suspect. But it WAS voted by a Majority. So can it still be blamed on Mormon's? I would say a definite "Yes" if 50% of Californian's are Mormon. So if it was not Introduced by a Mormon, nor passed exclusively / majority by Mormon's, I don't think it counts as a Mormon using legislation to push their religion. More like Mormon's supporting a measure on the ballot. (With a strong showing.)

Similar to saying "Atheists push Gay Marriage through Legislation". Is it "Atheism" groups actually pushing it? Or do they just happen to be the biggest supporters?

Follow the money. Deseret spent a mint. Deseret speaheaded the legal crap too. Simple.

When was the last Sharia law, state enforced honor killing in a major US city that was condoned by the .gov?

This does not include police no-knock murders performed by police who might be muslim.

Nowhere in the U.S. as state-enforced. That was not a stipulation to begin with, however.

Do you think Sharia votes before stoning a woman? Do they let the public (Non-Sharia affiliated) vote? (Or a gay man?) Are the "Yes" votes primarily Sharia-law supporters?

No, it started about weather Mormon's "Force" you to marry more than one woman.

Went off the tracks from there. :s0155:

My point was that Mormon's don't force anything that people don't want (Prop 8 was voted by the public, for instance.) There are no Honor killings. The mormon religion says "Don't drink Caffeine!" But if you do; what happens? At worst, you get asked to leave a church. Certainly not honor killings to persuade other people not to drink it.

Sharia law does not do that. It DOES force. There is no vote.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads