JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This exactly question was asked a few months ago. I was with the group believing nothing significant (other than increase in gun sales) will happen.

Presidential edict outlawing Internet ammo sales
Presidential edict requiring registration of all ammo sales
Presidential edict only one gun a month purchase
Plus anything else he thinks he can get away with!

A lot worse than if Romney is elected.

Who do you have more confidence in? Kagan and Sotomayer, or Roberts and Alito ?

You mean with Obama Roberts and Alito will lose their seats, and with Romney Kagan and Sotomayor will do ? Not really sure what is your logic here.

How about a big lot of noting. Because gun control is FAR, FAR from the forefront of Obama issues.

You have to be a special kind of paranoiac to think that Obama, who hasn't had a single gun control issue in front of congress, will suddenly have a hard-on for every issue the NRA HAS BEEN HYPING FOR 5 YEARS.

This is an administration which has done nothing other than FAVOR gun rights in the last 4 years. -That's a fact.

The NRA has become a tool of the GOP. Nothing more, nothing less.

If your initial thought is that OMG, a bubblegum could regaiain the WH, thenn, OW, I have nothing to say to you. If you're among the sane majprity that looks
upon LESS tax on the wealthy while thinkinking your mortgae deduction shoulld be kaboshed, well good for you. -Because that's the choice.

Both parties have made A CHOICE.

If youre for the one who will kill your HO drducution then vote for Romney. Otherwise, it's [etty damned obvious.

Well, for now they do...... but it always swings back to the other side eventually. That is why it matters what a party's platform states. It's not about what they are able to do at the moment, but what they would do if they get the opportunity.

No Matter Who gets elected, the powers that be, want you and me and mine disarmed...never forget this, support those who oppose the antigun agenda. Daily opposition by a collective power, the NRA and OFF local and others are the best prevenitive. Vote for change and Pray...Just my 2cents.

No Matter Who gets elected, the powers that be, want you and me and mine disarmed...never forget this, support those who oppose the antigun agenda. Daily opposition by a collective power, the NRA and OFF local and others are the best prevenitive. Vote for change and Pray...Just my 2cents.

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean only anti-gun folks try to get elected for office ?

Gun control remains a no-touch issue for politicians. Every poll (even after another shooting incident) shows increased support for individual gun rights. Any politician (GOP or Dem) who dares to introduce some kind of gun control measure will get royally dumped on. Obama knows this.

There is a lot of truth here. Think about it.

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, whose hand was caught in the squeeze gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.
Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his role as our president.
The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''.
Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him, what a 'post turtle' was.
The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just Wonder what kind of dumb *** put him up there to begin with."

Best explanation I've heard yet.

I fear them both..
Both are anti gun.
both are anti liberty.
Both are anti freedom.

Bad choice either way...

The NRA isnt really so much a tool for the GOP as is just avail for the highest bidder. I have been loosing faith in them for a long time.

Gun control remains a no-touch issue for politicians. Every poll (even after another shooting incident) shows increased support for individual gun rights. Any politician (GOP or Dem) who dares to introduce some kind of gun control measure will get royally dumped on. Obama knows this.

Agreed..... however good ol O knows he only has 4 years left, and at the end of the day when a Gov wants full control of subjects, they need to ensure their own security. Removing guns takes away the peoples rights to defend the rest of their liberties.

Agreed..... however good ol O knows he only has 4 years left, and at the end of the day when a Gov wants full control of subjects, they need to ensure their own security. Removing guns takes away the peoples rights to defend the rest of their liberties.

Let's just think for a second, how can government take guns ? Increase taxes on them ? We already have a ton of guns, taxing them 500% is not going to change anything. Taxing ammo ? We already have a ton of ammo stockpiled "in case Obama gets re-elected". Some folks might be affected in terms of plinking and sporting, but we will always have enough for defense against enemies foreign and domestic ;) Confiscate guns altogether ? Without compensation ? 500 million guns in 100 million hands ? I'm surprised nobody made a post-apocalyptic science fiction movie titled "The day they took the guns"...

Let's just think for a second, how can government take guns ? Increase taxes on them ? We already have a ton of guns, taxing them 500% is not going to change anything. Taxing ammo ? We already have a ton of ammo stockpiled "in case Obama gets re-elected". Some folks might be affected in terms of plinking and sporting, but we will always have enough for defense against enemies foreign and domestic ;) Confiscate guns altogether ? Without compensation ? 500 million guns in 100 million hands ? I'm surprised nobody made a post-apocalyptic science fiction movie titled "The day they took the guns"...

All it took was one vote that had a BS vote count to pass a bill that removed a large section of guns, so yeah it is doable. 500million in 100 million hands- yet how many of those hands would do ANYTHING to stop it??? It would be so hard to regulate to the tune of removing access- I mean all those states/cities who have done that are only in post-apocalyptic science fiction movies

How about a big lot of noting. Because gun control is FAR, FAR from the forefront of Obama issues.

You have to be a special kind of paranoiac to think that Obama, who hasn't had a single gun control issue in front of congress, will suddenly have a hard-on for every issue the NRA HAS BEEN HYPING FOR 5 YEARS.

This is an administration which has done nothing other than FAVOR gun rights in the last 4 years. -That's a fact.

The NRA has become a tool of the GOP. Nothing more, nothing less.

If your initial thought is that OMG, a bubblegum could regaiain the WH, thenn, OW, I have nothing to say to you. If you're among the sane majprity that looks
upon LESS tax on the wealthy while thinkinking your mortgae deduction shoulld be kaboshed, well good for you. -Because that's the choice.
Both parties have made A CHOICE.

If youre for the one who will kill your HO drducution then vote for Romney. Otherwise, it's [etty damned obvious.

Wheres your proof of this vs a liberal talking point

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews