JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, it's an old adage in the size, but I know it's a good one.

I'm considering their ~30 gun Vs their ~48 because it would be a better fit for the space I have, but at this point the price difference is minimal and, following the adage, I should suck it up and try to make the larger of the two work.

Yes, he moved to American Security. There were some features he decided he liked better. I just bought a safe from him a few months ago.

But in the interest of disclosure, Jerry is a good friend. That being said, he's honest and knowledgeable with a good product.

I had a brief look at the site, but it's oddly not as easy to browse as the LS site, either that or they don't look at much like gun safes? What would be the equivalent of what i was looking at? Which one did you get?

He has an entire showroom full of safes you can look at in person, measure, and discuss options.
I can't remember which model I got, I just told him my budget and what I needed and he showed me a few options. I got the biggest one I could afford.
A word of advice. Don't sell your old safe or cabinets. Even big safes get filled faster than we'd hope and having a back-up for lower end guns is a good idea. I kept my old safe for projects, although at my current pace it will be full of finished projects, and unfinished will have to go in the metal cabinet...

Hmm, doesn't look like it increases space, might even remove some, just for convenience I think.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top