JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The attack was just one of many in Bijnor. In the past three months, seven people have died due to leopard attacks in the district. Five of these attacks took place in the span of just eight days, between 19 and 26 April - and increased fear and panic across villages in the district.
Locals now avoid working alone in the fields, and many have asked their children not to step out of their homes.

"We always carry sticks with us to defend ourselves," says Faiyaz, a resident.

Bruce

The shotgun bang sticks from the movie "the grey"

If he can do it , so can we

Edit: does not work against " super wolves"

Wait this was about leopards

Now I have to go watch wolves get shot with tracers on YouTube dangit

Edit:
No leapord want any trouble with these guys

And if you come to my island leapords
This is what will happen to you

IMG_6027.png

Looks like a pump action 12ga is on India's list of non-prohibited guns. So... I would pick that.

The law states that a license can be issued to anyone who has a good reason without stipulating what constitutes a good reason. Typically, applicants wanting a license for self-defense purposes need to prove danger to their life.
"A recent spike in leopard attacks in which multiple people have been killed" seems like it would be a "good reason" under their gun laws for someone to acquire a weapon.

The attack was just one of many in Bijnor. In the past three months, seven people have died due to leopard attacks in the district. Five of these attacks took place in the span of just eight days, between 19 and 26 April - and increased fear and panic across villages in the district.
Locals now avoid working alone in the fields, and many have asked their children not to step out of their homes.

Bruce
The only stick I would use would look like the pic below. But I wouldn't use a stick, I would use a high powered rifle.

Bruce

I prefer the Remington Tac-14 Hardwood. Prettier, better action and less expensive.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top