JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you have one of these yet?

1710305899173.png

I have been eyeing a Platypus. not sure what a Python costs, but these are $1500 to $3000

I have been eyeing a Platypus. not sure what a Python costs, but these are $1500 to $3000

I've been told they're going to release a .357 SIG version soon, and I'd very much like to buy one. It's almost a daily check deal for me.

The answer is in your first post - a 2020 Python.

Also, I forget which thread it was on, but someone was showing off a S&W M&P in .22 WMR. I didn't realize they made one of those, but thought it looked like a lot of fun.

By the power of Zeus!

How have I never heard of this...

I absolutely must have the Perry!

Woah, those Prime Elites look amazing, though i'm done with 1911's for now and these are not cheap :D

I've been casually pondering something SAA for years, along with a Python, more serious about the Python, though it'll be a new one. The SP5's look interesting...

I do like mechanically interesting and/or varied firearms, i have several shotguns that may as well be the same thing, but have different actions :D
Pythons on sale for $1,399 starting Friday at Sportsman's

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR