JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe one of those yard carts?

Looks like Harbor Freight has one "similar" to Gorilla cart.

Amazon has the gorilla cart same capacity $5 more than HF. ...Course HF frequently does "coupons" & such.

We don't have a need for one ATM, but such sure would prove handy hauling crap around the place. Currently use a cheapo plastic yard cart prior owners left or hand truck, depending.

Not sure which/what brand size to get, or foam filled tires etc. So haven't.
I've been looking for an affordable cart with wheels about 16" tall - like those on a BMX bike.

I've been looking for an affordable cart with wheels about 16" tall - like those on a BMX bike.
I like mine. I think it's called a leaf cart, and I think I bought it at the Grange about 20 years ago. I tow it behind my golf cart. I have a 2"x2" square steel tube coming off the back of my golf cart I hook it to. I also hook up my wheel barrel (2 wheels) to the 2"x2", which is about seat height coming off the back. I also have a 2" tow ball at bumper height that I tow my log splitter with, and also my utility trailer. My golf cart is one of the best things I every bought for moving things around my property.

I like mine. I think it's called a leaf cart, and I think I bought it at the Grange about 20 years ago. I tow it behind my golf cart. I have a 2"x2" square steel tube coming off the back of my golf cart I hook it to. I also hook up my wheel barrel (2 wheels) to the 2"x2", which is about seat height coming off the back. I also have a 2" tow ball at bumper height that I tow my log splitter with, and also my utility trailer. My golf cart is one of the best things I every bought for moving things around my property.
Yeah - something like this:
vermont-cart-1-480x320.jpg

Is what I want. But the price is $600, so that is way above my budget

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top