JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder what was so wrong with the truck that he drove it all the way out there and then blew it to shiit... I mean, does he hate Fords that much...??? o_O
Looks like there was glass damaged or missing, the right rear tire doesn't look right, and is that a dent near the top of the C pillar? Probably already totaled.

1687660574906.png

Looks like there was glass damaged or missing, the right rear tire doesn't look right, and is that a dent near the top of the C pillar? Probably already totaled.

View attachment 1442737
Fair point. I did not have the time, nor did I possess the interest, nor do I hold the requisite computer skilz, to investigate the video any further than my initial viewing of the destruction, which was right glorious...

How about stupid tricks with ammo?

An explosive ordnance disposal squad was subsequently called to the hospital to ensure the munition was not in danger of detonating within the individual's personal hurt locker.

Also of note, anti-tank anal clogging, or ATAC, is a remarkably similar sensation, nutritionists say, to that experienced by service members who surpass two consecutive weeks of MRE consumption.

An explosive ordnance disposal squad was subsequently called to the hospital to ensure the munition was not in danger of detonating within the individual's personal hurt locker.

Also of note, anti-tank anal clogging, or ATAC, is a remarkably similar sensation, nutritionists say, to that experienced by service members who surpass two consecutive weeks of MRE consumption.

Two best comments:
ā€¢2 hr. ago
Now that you know you can deal with that size, time to move up in caliber. Try a .308 next time, or maybe a 7.62x54r for that Russian flavor.
With enough practice, you'll be blasting 20mm
ā€¢1 hr. ago
Don't lie, I know you smelled it

NUH-UH.......

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR