JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
E531C657-369C-40C2-B7BE-4A0EBA962985.png
Interesting topic but would like some content. My limited skills of copy and paste only turned up disappointment. Kinda like my intentions in bed, LOL

Interesting topic but would like some content. My limited skills of copy and paste only turned up disappointment. Kinda like my intentions in bed, LOL
Site's censorship makes the link not work.
One must replace the two instances of "bubblegum" in Heretic's OP link with the word "sh*t".
Obviously, one must replace the "*" with an *i* and it will work.
See how the title of the video now appears in my post in the video window above.

This is hilarious! And galactically stoopit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! What a waste of a perfectly good firearm. Thank you @sobo and @Boboclown for holding my hand, I'm very computer challenged. I'm only 42 (just turned this Sunday) and grew up in the computer era but was far too busy riding things with throttles or opposite sex organs.

Wow!!! What a waste of a perfectly good firearm. Thank you @sobo and @Boboclown for holding my hand, I'm very computer challenged. I'm only 42 (just turned this Sunday) and grew up in the computer era but was far too busy riding things with throttles or opposite sex organs.
Yeah thanks. I tried a few things and could not get it to work. It did not occur to me to look for bubblegum * in the link.

ok, I cant get the OP link to work even if I replace the word. But I did see Sobos linke worked... dunno how he did it.

reminds me of this tho...

ok, I cant get the OP link to work even if I replace the word. But I did see Sobos linke worked... dunno how he did it.

reminds me of this tho...
Poor dude... he's working it too hard... :s0140:

Poor dude... he's working it too hard... :s0140:
I still don't get the whole "let's shoot a vid in my car" thing. I mean, ok, maybe someone occasionally does this on the spur of the moment while driving they get an idea and stop to do a vid, but this has long since gone from that to doing this as a thing. Hey guys, I got an idea for a vid, let's go get in my car and do a vid on it! :s0092:

I still don't get the whole "let's shoot a vid in my car" thing. I mean, ok, maybe someone occasionally does this on the spur of the moment while driving they get an idea and stop to do a vid, but this has long since gone from that to doing this as a thing. Hey guys, I got an idea for a vid, let's go get in my car and do a vid on it! :s0092:
all I know is hes making millions making vids from his car and Im not... plus hes pretty funny.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews