JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregons new juvenile justice reform is very bad news .A 15 year old in mac , killed his fathers GF including some real freak show stuff i wont post .then shot the room mate a couple times .he is now 18 and just sentinced to go to juvi jail untill he is a maximum of 25 . I will try to post a link later.There are some actions that are not redeemable and should be delt with accordingly.
Most the people they will be letting out will be back in action immediately.
And when they Hurt or Kill someone you care about it will be TRUMPS Fault.

Last Edited:

Authorities say Williams is the only inmate in the county known to have committed a crime after being freed under the emergency order. The sheriff's office says that at the time of Williams' release, he needed only to pay $250 in order to be freed on bond, the Tampa Bay Times reports. Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister says authorities around the country are struggling to balance public safety concerns with the need to protect inmates and deputies from COVID-19. "There is no question Joseph Williams took advantage of this health emergency to commit crimes while he was out of jail awaiting resolution of a low-level, non-violent offense," he says.

He was the only one so far who has killed.

But Wait.....
Someone will be along shortly, to prove to everyone (based on statistics), that the release was still a GOOD PLAN.

Rrrright…..
A GOOD PLAN. Except for the person he killed (allegedly..... cough, cough).

Aloha, Mark

You guys that mentioned revolving door for criminals are right on the money imo. This existed well before corona virus, Fe:
"Both suspects had warrants out for their arrest prior to the shooting. One of the men has been arrested at least 44 times and has at least 20 criminal convictions. The other man has at least 15 convictions and 21 arrests."

You can't make this up!

I was being facetious.

However, while I agree that criminals will likely vote for the party that most closely reflects their views, let us not forget these are criminals we are talking about here.

Following rules and behaving properly are not a strong skill set in that group.

Oregons new juvenile justice reform is very bad news .A 15 year old in mac , killed his fathers GF including some real freak show stuff i wont post .then shot the room mate a couple times .he is now 18 and just sentinced to go to juvi jail untill he is 25 . I will try to post a link later.There are some actions that are not redeemable and should be delt with accordingly.

With my dose of sarcasm......
Some will be extremely happy for his release at age 25. Rrrrright......he was probably abused and neglected as a child.

you_can_do_it.jpg

AND, while in prison…...
He'll probably get educated see GOD and change his ways. He might even get a University Degree. And maybe, he may even find the cure for _______. Or maybe, he'll end up making more money than the slobs who follow the rules. You know the people who live and pay for their own way. Yup.....sometimes......"Govt Help" actually hurts those that play by the rules. PROVING that......

Hillary_Criminal_09.gif

But....call me bitter. Yeah....I've seen the waste fraud and abuse of various Govt Programs. Not even mentioning (some of the Coronavirus) small business loans going to _____take a breath and relax a bit___. Rrrright.....

What_difference_does_it_make.png

We got the Govt that was voted for (and/or paid for by special interests).

TRUMP.

But, it's all his fault. Rrrrright?

How_to_Blame_Trump.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The Inslee administration is releasing 1170 criminals early from prison during the coming days. They promised they are all non-violent, but that's potentially grossly inaccurate.
Below is a link to an amazing interactive visualization created by Aaron T. Lyons showing the most recent crimes for which these people were incarcerated. You can click on a county or one of the crime categories to see a further breakdown.

The two biggest categories are drugs and guns. Notice how many crimes are Unlawful Possession of Firearms or Theft of a Firearm! 71 total, mostly in King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties.
Unlawful Possession doesn't sound so bad, right? BUT! With a couple of exceptions, in order to be charged with unlawful possession, you have to ALREADY BE A CONVICTED FELON. Which means that you probably committed some sort of violent crime: assault, BIG theft, stalking, residential burglary, stealing a gun, auto theft, manslaughter, rape, child abuse, or worse. There are also some gross misdemeanors like domestic violence assault that will prevent you from being able to legally own a firearm.
We're told these are non-violent: no violent or sex offense. BUT, with some exceptions, many of these criminals ARE IN FACT VIOLENT. And they're being released into our communities.
The Alliance For Gun Responsibility says, "We want to reduce gun violence!" But the number 2 category of people being released from prison are felons who committed gun crimes!
Oh, and that's not all. The governor's emergency commutation is only supposed to apply to those who would normally be released by June 29, 2020 (about 2.5 months). BUT that projected release date is computed based on some complicated formula of a (very) early release based on (very) good behavior. And given the very high rate of recidivism all over the US, those are extremely generous assumptions.
Folks, this is atrocious. And it is going to get worse, with 11,000 more prisoners being considered for COVID-19 early release.
They are not notifying victims of their past crimes.
Contact Inslee to complain about this:
Special thanks to Aaron T. Lyons who absolutely knocked this out of the park!
PS. Data current as of 4/20; these data are being updated by DOC daily; the visualization will be updated as time permits.

Join the Washington 2020 Legislative Action Group for up-to-date and accurate information: Washington 2020 Legislative Action Group - Save your civil rights #F1639
Join our mailing list to stay connected: Stay Connected, Stay Informed, Stay in the Fight - Join Our Newsletter Today

Microsoft Power BI

The other thing is 99% of people in jail did way worse crimes and more crimes then convicted. It's very common for most charges to be nole prosc or dropped in exchange for an easy plea or conviction. They committed the crimes but don't have to pay for them. How many crimes did they commit before they got caught that no one knows about?

The truth is most of these people are incomparable with society. They are a waste of oxygen.

Letting them back into society is an act of war (IE treason) by these politicians. They will just go back to the bubblegum that got them locked up in the first place, commiting acts of violence against civilians and Innocents. Always carry and carry heavy.

Yeah, low level offenders....................

The response to the lawsuit by the state Office of the Attorney General notes that the request doesn't account for severity of crimes. It contends that what the lawsuit seeks could result in the release of almost 12,000 inmates, possibly even "Green River Killer" Gary Ridgway and Isaac Zamora, who killed six people and injured four others in a shooting spree in Skagit County in 2008.

"We're not talking about low-level druggies and low-level property crimes," Skagit County Chief Deputy Criminal Prosecutor Rosemary Kaholokula told the Skagit Valley Herald Tuesday. "We're talking about really bad people."

Ray

I saw a video yesterday of a woman who was crying and pleading that the killer of her mother and shot her father 2 xs not be released. Her family had to plea to the courts why they would live in fear if he is chosen to be one of the released prisoners :(

Other than Politicos, has anyone credible explained HOW releasing unskilled, unemployed homeless criminals is helping them (that would be science) or us (that would be economics)?

About the only benefit I see is that it got me carrying an additional magazine these days.

I saw a video yesterday of a woman who was crying and pleading that the killer of her mother and shot her father 2 xs not be released. Her family had to plea to the courts why they would live in fear if he is chosen to be one of the released prisoners :(

Her name is Tonya Fenton and her mothers killer is Isaac Zamora...........

Ray

So they haven't released any information yet but the Seattle PD just released body cam video of a multiple times convicted felon.
Shot dead by Seattle P.D.
After he beats his girlfriend and takes her baby.
Cop dropped him one shot with a AR with a really good suppressor on it .

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top