JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Strangely enough, i am helping my veteran cousin buy her first handgun since service. And i will gift her an AR-15.

Wow!!! What a great bunch of coincidences!!

I, too, am a veteran.

The next handgun I want will also be my first since leaving the service.

My name also begins with a T, so there is a possibility that I, too, might be your cousin!!! Since I can't have an AR-15 here, any decent tacticool rifle will do just fine, thanks - just make it in .308Win, that's all.

PM me for my home address!! :)

Just the other day an FFL that deals in estate sale firearms told me that I should show up around 8:00 am at his home to do the BGC for a stripped lower that I was buying from him.
He said that by 10:00 am, OSP would be backlogged by 2 to 3 hours, maybe longer. Sure enough, it took over 2-1/2 hours.
I wasn't in the market for a stripped lower, but this estate sale dealer doesn't charge for the BGC and his prices are way below retail.
Every month or so he sends me an e-mail with a list of firearms he has up for sale and it takes a lot of will power not to buy more guns from him.
I really like the no BGC fee.
How can I get in touch with your guy?!

Not going to happen.
I got lucky to get on his list and the highlight of my mornings is to open up my e-mail and find one of his for sale listings.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top