JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

We need 30 people for this event. Will you be there?

• Total voters
^^^^ what he said, was also wet & tired even though I only had raked for 15 mins & was done (due to my bad back). I had to stop at the Toledo rest area & nap for an hour......
The next time I go to one of these cleanups I'll bring a box of construction grade bags so we don't run out, it's a small price to pay to help get the job done.
Plus I'll bring some more raffle prizes and more smoked fish.;)

Yeah, that was a surprise not having the bags. I really would have expected a little more support. At the Tillamook clean-up we had tons of bags from SOLVE ,plus some others. A sheriff deputy came and visited and we had quite a large group of people cleaning three different places. Our guy with the truck just moved a couple of huge truck loads off the hill and put em by the side of the dirt road and Tillamook Forest people came and disposed of it. It was raining there too, though not quite as hard.

Hopefully you could get someone up your way more to put one together so you don't need to drive so far. I hope you had protection while napping at a rest area. There's some people out there that would pick on an old(er) gray bearded guy.:)

Yeah, that was a surprise not having the bags. I really would have expected a little more support. At the Tillamook clean-up we had tons of bags from SOLVE ,plus some others. A sheriff deputy came and visited and we had quite a large group of people cleaning three different places. Our guy with the truck just moved a couple of huge truck loads off the hill and put em by the side of the dirt road and Tillamook Forest people came and disposed of it. It was raining there too, though not quite as hard.

Hopefully you could get someone up your way more to put one together so you don't need to drive so far. I hope you had protection while napping at a rest area. There's some people out there that would pick on an old(er) gray bearded guy.:)

We will have bags and are trying to figure out where to put an onsite dumpster that Tillamook forest service will provide for the April 2 TIllamook clean up. So no need to haul trash in trucks this time. Which means will be done sooner and shooting earlier. For the kids I have 4 magnetic pick up tools that work well for pickup up shot shells and steel casings.

Looking forward to it! Just thinking out loud.... A dumpster that is too tall that doesn't open would be a pain to get things that are heavy over the top into it.

And speaking of the 4/2 cleanup, when are we going to get the announcement up so we can get a better turn-out?

Ya I'm figuring out I can't buy cotton anymore. I think my jeans would have been less dry in a swimming pool then the 4 plus hours out there picking up trash. It was a great feeling to see the transformation taking place through the clean up. Awesome job guys/girls..................

I have a few places in mind that are on Green Diamond property that could use a cleaning.
Always am protected, like the American Express card, don't leave home without it.:cool:
Oh and thanks for thinking about me!!!;)

Well, I was sure glad to see some new members getting up there to help out! And thanks to the folks that aren't on NWFA that heard about this on Facebook and came out. Outstanding that these folks came out in that mess to lend a hand. I would hope that @lambene, @Vorpalis @Bello425, along with some that I forgot or didn't get their monikers, will continue to read/participate in the forum. And I believe it was new member @USNJefe who I asked to help put couple of REALLY heavy bags up in the truck and he jumped right on it, very nice young man and lady friend.

Thank you all!

I am willing to continue to participate as long as I am able to add value to what is at hand!

Yes please!

I thought about cutting a hole for my head and arms and using one as a poncho but we ran out of bags so fast that it didn't seem reasonable.

This is why you take advantage of the deals I post. $2 surplus czech chemical cleanup suit. The booties even go up to your thighs. Perfect rain gear

B5AcccR.jpg

I need to complete the list of volunteers who attended this cleanup. Eight of you signed in on the NWFA sheet but some did not.
I stopped by after the work was done . Just in time for some lunch :)
Joe Link offers a green status upgrade banner under your user name; '2016 Volunteer'.

The members who did sign in are:

GunRightsCoalition,
Lone Wolf,
Joe13,
Caveman Jim,
Playboy Penguin,
Wifey,
Mikej,
Keepinitreel.

I know there were other NWFA members so please confirm.

Thanks,

Cogs.

I sure was there with my wife. I signed up with my real name though. Thanks for the bobber and the 10 dollar certs for sportsmans warehouse. Looking forward to next event with less rain lol

I need to complete the list of volunteers who attended this cleanup. Eight of you signed in on the NWFA sheet but some did not.

Joe Link offers a green status upgrade banner under your user name; '2016 Volunteer'.

GunRightsCoalition,
Lone Wolf,
Joe13,
Caveman Jim,
Playboy Penguin,
Wifey,
Mikej,
Keepinitreel.

Thanks,

Cogs.

GunRightsCoalition,
Lone Wolf,
Joe13,
Caveman Jim,
Playboy Penguin,
Wifey,
Mikej,
Keepinitreel.

Thanks,

Cogs.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top