JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess I've been using the term incorrectly, because my understanding of "point shoot" or "indexing" is not to fire from the hip, rather it's the same as my regular gun index, but I don't get a complete sight picture and am more target focused, freeing up my periphreals. I will edit a quick video of what I call "indexing" or "point shoot". This is where I am totally just indexing the gun and not trying for any type of sight picture. I can point shoot up to 7 yards effectively and get pretty consistent down zero/alpha hits while on the move.

This video was taken from the 09' WA state IDPA championships and simulate a CQB of moving targets, and engaging targets on the move. My grip, stance and index is the same as I would take if I were taking a sight picture, rather I am purely target focused and swinging the gun from target to target. So should I feel the need to sight in a target, I can go from target to front sight in nothing flat. There is no reason not to as you do not save any more time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEa5OXRnQDY

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top