JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I present, the AK of pistols... 64074.jpg

Readily available in masses, inexpensive, reliable, seems like the AK of pistols is describing a Glock!:eek:

Hmmmm.... I don't think I like it much, judging by it's looks. Then again my chances of facing it in the hands of an hostile enemy are slim to none... I'll probably stick with my Mak, Glock, or BHP...
Interesting that the Russkis went with the 9mmP... something of a landmark for them, adopting the caliber of possible adversaries. I'll be lookin for surplus Russian 9mmP on the market ;) soon.
If you want flat@$$ simple, go with the Tok in 9mmP if you are so inclined.. the Tok is simple, easily manufactured in the millions, and reliable as a rock hammer... The Tok worked well for your grandfather in the NKVD/OGPU, for your uncles in the Great Patriotic War, and the village idiots serving as party commissars..... :eek:meanwhile, there is a score to settle with the Ukrainian rogue state.. fire up them camps, comrades!

Hmmmm.... I don't think I like it much, judging by it's looks. Then again my chances of facing it in the hands of an hostile enemy are slim to none... I'll probably stick with my Mak, Glock, or BHP...
Interesting that the Russkis went with the 9mmP... something of a landmark for them, adopting the caliber of possible adversaries. I'll be lookin for surplus Russian 9mmP on the market ;) soon.
If you want flat@$$ simple, go with the Tok in 9mmP if you are so inclined.. the Tok is simple, easily manufactured in the millions, and reliable as a rock hammer... The Tok worked well for your grandfather in the NKVD/OGPU, for your uncles in the Great Patriotic War, and the village idiots serving as party commissars..... :eek:meanwhile, there is a score to settle with the Ukrainian rogue state.. fire up them camps, comrades!
They've been using 9mm for over a decade, maybe almost two decades even...

Its a private firm unrelated to Kalashnikov Concern. Wonder if that means we might be seeing some here.

Doubt it though. A safer bet would probably be seeing if a hungry tiger won't eat a chicken.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top