JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The baby boomer suicide rate has increased by huge numbers. I would be curious what the rates are broken down by demographic. I believe it is just another result of baby boomers general lack of traditional spirituality coupled with the dispair of aging that allows them to act out in such a selfish manner. Things like the 24 hr news cycle don't help either. Anthony Bourdain and the hand bag woman off themselves, how much do you think the rate went up (or will) after that? Same as school shootings, the only one that was orignal was the first one. Every other is simply a copy cat derived from news coverage.

Last Edited:
Or it is possible the State or reporting agency or group is keeping closer tabs of this. Also possible they are gun decking the data to provoke a sheeple response. Or ... they just make shiet up. All bad.

Wow a Seattle Times article that doesn't blame gun owners right out of the gate... Oops, never mind, there it is................

ST said:
Other risk factors for suicide that can be higher in rural areas include social isolation, rates of alcoholism or drug abuse, and <broken link removed> (nationally, about half of all suicides are carried out with a firearm).

Well lets see, why has suicide increased in WA from "2014 to 2016", hmmmmm, could it be.....................

220px-ChristineGregoireOfficial.jpg
Jay_Inslee_official_portrait.jpg

I'm sure those two and their policies (and that of their predecessor) are responsible for a lot of deaths.

Ray

Wow a Seattle Times article that doesn't blame gun owners right out of the gate... Oops, never mind, there it is................

Well lets see, why has suicide increased in WA from "2014 to 2016", hmmmmm, could it be.....................

View attachment 470502
View attachment 470501

I'm sure those two and their policies (and that of their predecessor) are responsible for a lot of deaths.

Ray

Nevada had a decrease in their rate. For extra credit, which prominent Nevada senator is no longer in power?

The article is just another thinly veiled anti-gun diatribe. Might have given it some credibility if he had included a graph showing the rates per 100,000 for every year from 1999 to 2016 but he didn't and you'd have to search many links to find that data, if it even exists.

From the article: "In Puget Sound counties outside the Seattle metro area, the rate has gone up the most, by about 29 percent since the period from 1999 to 2001."
Perhaps the author didn't notice that the USA had 2 major economic downturns in the period from 2001 to 2014 - and that many people hurt by those downturns never recovered. Maybe he didn't notice uncontrolled immigration replacing many jobs formerly done by Americans. Maybe he just hates guns. Maybe he's not aware that 47+ nations with very few guns have higher suicide rates than the USA:
List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia

Dont know why they cant figure it out.

Life sucks, when you have a dead end job, with no real hope of finding a better one, cant get a better job because you cant go to back school because you have too much white privilege so you cant get any assistance,( because all the damn money is going to illegals and refugees and welfare bubblegumers :mad:) and cant find a night job to support your family while in school. When you do find one it doesn't pay worth a bubblegum.

I can understand why some would want out.
older people receive bubblegum from their S.S., barely scraping while welfare and section 8 bubblegumtards , live high on the hog.

When there is no hope, it is easy to bow out. I am surprised it isn't more. There isn't much hope here in Washington, not to mention the liberals are still here.:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top