JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I now have more bushcraft knives than one really needs. Don't have a tactical/combat knife. Do I need one? At my age would I ever be in a hand-to-hand combat self-defense situation? Probably not for those two questions. I think I just want one tactical/combat knife! 🤣 🙄

I now have more bushcraft knives than one really needs. Don't have a tactical/combat knife. Do I need one? At my age would I ever be in a hand-to-hand combat self-defense situation? Probably not for those two questions. I think I just want one tactical/combat knife! 🤣 🙄
Start with the classic Rambo styled hollow handled bowie with compass in pommel, grappling spikes and cordage in handle! I think Buck Buckmaster was one of the better ones KI_2210_HOLLOW_15_jac.jpg

I wonder if @The Heretic takes his coffee the way his humor is, and like his ex-gf, dark in a goofy mug with a bitter taste?
I don't drink coffee - only hot chocolate - dark hot chocolate.

I like most kinds of humor, but I have limits with regards to dark humor; I very much disliked the baby on pitchfork humor some guys pushed when I was in the military - I don't like most humor that is at the expense of children.

I don't like most humor that is at the expense of children.
So, where does this 👇 one fit in your humor calculus? :)

Bratty kid: "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! I don't wanna run around in circles anymore!"

Kid's mother: "Shut up, kid, or I'll nail your other foot to the porch..."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top