JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need politicians who don't want to be politicians. We need people who will stand up and be the kind of people who serve the people, not the machine. We need, and deserve, less government, not more. Less spending, not more. A budget that the government will live under, one that each and every citizen has to live with in their own lives.

Every politician should have to secure ALL of their assets and income into a trust. And they should be audited every single year. (Why are most of them millionaires?)
Pay the $200k/year and they live on that. They get free healthcare for life.
Any malfeasance in office and they lose all future benefits and pay.
Am sure I can come up with other things, but most include some sort of electrical shock.......

Uh , I reckon he's not on the guest list.

Joo know what I mean?
you mean like this? :s0140:
1714933068048.jpeg

We need politicians who don't want to be politicians. We need people who will stand up and be the kind of people who serve the people, not the machine. We need, and deserve, less government, not more. Less spending, not more. A budget that the government will live under, one that each and every citizen has to live with in their own lives.

Every politician should have to secure ALL of their assets and income into a trust. And they should be audited every single year. (Why are most of them millionaires?)
Pay the $200k/year and they live on that. They get free healthcare for life.
Any malfeasance in office and they lose all future benefits and pay.
Am sure I can come up with other things, but most include some sort of electrical shock.......
I can think of a few tweaks that don't involve electric shocks. They involve tar, feathers and rope. . . Oh wait, wrong paradigm.

The audit issue is another weak link; who audits the auditors? They have to be directly accountable to someone, and "the whole body politic" is not a viable someone. Their continued employment will be dependent on that someone, and that someone will be able to tweak results to their liking. A clean(er) bill of health for politicians who tow the line, highlighting every tiny potential violation for those that don't. How do you identify shenanigans with the process?

The only solution to that I can see it to let anyone audit them, and then the various audit results can compete for traction in the public opinion. But that means completely open and public records of the politicians (for at least the earnings part of their finances). Are we really willing to say that politicians should have zero privacy when it comes to their finances? That is a serious question, I am not sure how I feel about it. I can see merit in the argument, but I can also see significant downsides, one being that it will drive away people who have a lot of the qualities we might need. I think very few people would be willing to live under such a microscope and the ones that are might be even more motivated by power than the creatures we have today.

And that is to say nothing of the myriad of ways they might get around these issues, like putting money away in a numbered offshore account only to be claimed and accessed once the threat of audits passes. We already have all kinds of shenanigans with mandatory disclosure laws, and politicians are as good at finding loopholes with those as they are at convincing low information voters to vote for them.

A system to keep corruption in check is going to have to b more complicated than just adding another layer of bureaucracy.

My only input and I try to remember this. I hardly see any of our present official that will be able to hold a real job. Because if you're not proficient, You're Fired! They raked 30+ trillion in deficit which they should have been all fired long ago. They gotten too comfortable of what they're doing and became fearless. In the modern days, there's only one man and that's President Trump put something on the table that none of them combined even thought about. How to make money. At that time and every speech he made, his opening was always.. "How's Your 401K?" That was the reason I was able to buy 2 properties during his time. In the span of 4 years being Trump in the office, we only got 10 to 20% of him due to the political roadblocks with all personal vendettas. Can you imagine the impact of what he can do to make the country better than what it was 4 years ago if the present officials start working with him instead of fighting him. But they didn't learn a darn thing! If I were in their shoes, I would pay attention and learn something. Obviously you cant teach old goats new tricks. I don't really care if that's were they want to go. But if someone gets involve like me and my family going down the hill with them which is not the direction I planned my life, I got a problem with that.

Last Edited:
We need more politicians who think like this, where Ron Paul gave a speech why he voted against giving Mother Teresa an award. It's definitely worth the read and should be required reading for anyone who takes public office...

Isn't that something!
That is extremely telling. Clearly we NO LONGER have a Government " Of The People, By The People, and For The People".

Highlighting the importance of tackling each stage of weapons' lifecycle, including production, export and stockpiling, he said UNIDIR develops and provides tools to strengthen national ownership of weapons and ammunition management throughout their entire lifecycle. "Today, weapons and ammunition management is increasingly recognized as a fundamental component of conflict prevention and actions to tackle armed violence," he said.

Robin Geiss, Director of the United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top