JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
EFK Fire Dragon barrels are awesome!:s0155: www.efkfiredragon.com

I have one for my Glock 23 and love it, it eats any ammo and looks beautiful to boot:D

I also bought a frame saver dual action recoil spring, and they even polished the end nut for me...:s0155:

I paid $160 for my barrel and $65 for my spring...

Wow nice resurrection of this long forgotten thread. You CANNOT shoot lead ball ammo through the glock barrel due the polygonal rifling because it will build up and infuse to the rifling itself. You must shoot jacketed ammo only. Most commercial ammo is jacketed so you're okay. As for the lone wolf barrels. They're great and far more accurate than I'll ever be. Plus you can shoot lead ball through these since they have the traditional rifling. Hope that helps. Quick google search and you'll be well inform on them

I just picked up a Lonewolf 40-9 threaded barrel in stainless for my G23 gen4 and it fits very nicely. I really like the threaded barrel look and I have a black/blued thread protector on it. I took some flitz to it and made the barrel a little shiner and smoother. I got one G19 and two G18 (factory 33 round mags) for it and I will be going shooting in a few days. I am very excited and IMHO it's good to have choices.... it's like two pistols in one and as we all know 9mm is NATO so if something goes wrong and all I can find is 9mm I am covered. Now I just need to find out how dependable the Lonewolf barrel is. As far as the logo of the wolf on top of the block or whatever.... I kinda dig it. Lonewolf was right... their barrel made my stock Glock rock.

IMAG0067-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have to change the stock barrel of a glock 17 to install a lone wolf barrell? it looks as though you will have to screw the barrel to attach. I am new to this. can I attach a 19 inch carbine barrel to a glock 17 directly without any other upgrades, I saw this in youtube

do you have to change the stock barrel of a glock 17 to install a lone wolf barrell? it looks as though you will have to screw the barrel to attach. I am new to this. can I attach a 19 inch carbine barrel to a glock 17 directly without any other upgrades, I saw this in youtube

You replace the barrel, there is no screws involved. If you take apart your gun as if you were to clean it, the barrel can be removed by hand and I know of no 19 inch barrel that you can put in this gun. If you want a 9mm carbine, look for a 9mm carbine, Keltec sub 2000 is a good one and its under $300

I have G20/G3 w LW 4.6", 6.61" threaeded and a flashhider (I just didn't have patience to wait for an unthreaded 6") plus a 4.6" .40 conversion barrel. I reload myself now. And need the tighter fit the after market barrels have to mostly extend the life of my brass. I can't take advantage of the extra precision they provide yet. Every once in a while I get an FTF. Probably mostly because of bad reloads. But other than that I'm very happy with LW.
Firepower.jpg

Firepower.jpg

I have G20/G3 w LW 4.6", 6.61" threaeded and a flashhider (I just didn't have patience to wait for an unthreaded 6") plus a 4.6" .40 conversion barrel. I reload myself now. And need the tighter fit the after market barrels have to mostly extend the life of my brass. I can't take advantage of the extra precision they provide yet. Every once in a while I get an FTF. Probably mostly because of bad reloads. But other than that I'm very happy with LW.
View attachment 39056
You will notice better precision with a larger distance between front and rear sight. LW sells a 6 inch slide last time i checked

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top