JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hate that my first post here has to be in this thread. Wasn't stolen firearms but accessories and stuff so hoping it's okay to post here. Normally keep my stuff in the house but because of a recent rainy shooting session, I left it in the attached garage to dry out.

Date of theft: 1/24/23
Location: Portland, OR (Irvington near 21st and Fremont), stolen from attached garage

Items:
- Coyote Tactical belt (black) with two Esstac AR mag holsters, two Esstac pistol mag holsters, STOMP 2 IFAK, Flatline Fiber Co dump pouch, Leatherman MUT multitool, Safariland paddle with QLS receiver and thigh band, SKD FDT Pig Delta gloves.
- IC13 Invrt bandoleer (black) with Soileater BMTH V3 TQ holster, two AR mag holsters, two pistol mag holsters, IFAK
- Plano storage crate, 16 qt black, containing 16x Pmag G3 30 rd AR mags, 6x VP9 17rd mags, 6x G17 17 rd mags, Howard Leight ear pro, clear eye pro, camo rangefinder.
- Plano storage trunk, 108 qt, had wheels, containing 3/8" AR550 12" x 1" steel target in the shape of a bigfoot from Xsteel, silver folding/portable camping table
- Two green metal tins with roughly 700 rounds of 5.56 ammo
- Four boxes of Blazer brass 9mm FMJ ammo
- 5.11 Rush 12 backpack in black

Highly doubt that this stuff will be recovered but hoping that some of it will be unique enough that folks will recognize it if it pops up on FB marketplace/craigslist/offerup/etc. Feel free to DM me here if anyone finds anything out there.

Thanks y'all.

(shoutout to r/pdxgunnuts for directing me here)

Last Edited:
Hate that my first post here has to be in this thread. Wasn't stolen firearms but accessories and stuff so hoping it's okay to post here. Normally keep my stuff in the house but because of a recent rainy shooting session, I left it in the attached garage to dry out.

Location: Portland, OR (Irvington near 21st and Fremont), stolen from attached garage

Items:
- Coyote Tactical belt (black) with two Esstac AR mag holsters, two Esstac pistol mag holsters, STOMP 2 IFAK, Flatline Fiber Co dump pouch, Leatherman MUT multitool, Safariland paddle with QLS receiver and thigh band, SKD FDT Pig Delta gloves.
- IC13 Invrt bandoleer (black) with Soileater BMTH V3 TQ holster, two AR mag holsters, two pistol mag holsters, IFAK
- Plano storage crate, 16 qt black, containing 16x Pmag G3 30 rd AR mags, 6x VP9 17rd mags, 6x G17 17 rd mags, Howard Leight ear pro, clear eye pro, camo rangefinder.
- Plano storage trunk, 108 qt, had wheels, containing 3/8" AR550 12" x 1" steel target in the shape of a bigfoot from Xsteel, silver folding/portable camping table

Highly doubt that this stuff will be recovered but hoping that some of it will be unique enough that folks will recognize it if it pops up on FB marketplace/craigslist/offerup/etc. Feel free to DM me here if anyone finds anything out there.

Thanks y'all.

Now whomever knows you have guns.. time to up your security game.

You probably already know this, but keep an eye on Craig's List and on pawn shops. That is where a lot of this stuff is likely to wind up.

Items:

Thanks y'all.

This sucks! From your description/account, it almost seems as if one of your neighbor's were watching you. I find it hard to accept that the one day you leave stuff out it gets stolen. Seems too coincidental.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hopefully the neighbor's camera caught something.

Luckily insurance is covering this loss so I am mostly gonna be taken care of and not as out of pocket as I thought I'd be. I have some spare gear for some things as well luckily. Still sucks but we be moving forward.

UPDATED (13 NOV 2020), still keeping active and all posted rewards on Hotgunz are still valid.

UPDATED (12 MARCH 2015) WITH ALL SERIALS

New Update 12 MARCH 2015 - x6 Total Firearms recovered!

Date of theft: 23-25th DEC 2011

1.) Beretta 96G - .40 S&W - SN: BER062581

2.) Colt M1917 - .45 ACP - SN: 180441 (This is the SN located on the bottom of the grip)

3.) Walther P-38 - 9x19mm - SN: 215164

4.) Ruger SP-101 w/Crimson Trace - .357 Magnum - SN: 574-70811

5.) Smith and Wesson 642 (no-lock) - .38 Special - SN: CPT7189

6.) Mossberg 590 - 12ga (blued) - SN: T882502

7.) Winchester M-1 Carbine - .30 Carbine - SN: 5726468

8.) Springfield M-1 Garand - .30-06 - SN: 1981762

9.) RECOVERED - New England Firearms - Single Shot 12ga - SN: NG431398 - Recovered by Washington State Highway Patrol. Destroyed due to being altered to under federal barrel length.

10.) New England Firearms - Single Shot 20ga - SN: NN304242

11.) RECOVERED - IAC Double Barrel Coach Shotgun - 12ga - SN: JWC1-09433 - Recovered by Washington State Highway Patrol.

12.) Yugoslavian SKS - 7.62x39mm - SN: 596608238

13.) RECOVERED - US Model 1917 Eddystone - .30-06 - SN: 995769 - Recovered by Washington State Highway Patrol.

14.) RECOVERED - M-91/30 Mosin Nagant (round reciever) - 7.62x54R - SN: PH2247 (Not the organic serial on reciever ring, but it's the importer reserial, located on reciever, stamped, must lift bolt handle to view) - Recovered by Washington State Highway Patrol.

15.) RECOVERED - Smith and Wesson 5906 - 9x19mm - SN: VAD7901 - Recovered from an arrest in Modesto, CA

16.) Smith and Wesson Victory Model - .38 S&W - SN: 984494 (This is the SN located on the bottom of the grip)

17.) Smith and Wesson SD9 - 9x19mm - SN: DVH8975

18.) RECOVERED - Mossberg/New Haven Bolt Action Shotgun - 12ga - SN: 268183 - Recovered by Washington State Highway Patrol.

Roughly 1,000rds per firearm in their respective calibers (located in .50 caliber ammo cans, with their assigned firearm labeled onto the can). All bayonets for every firearm that can mount a bayonet. x20 USGI M-1 Carbine Magazines.

Again, as soon as I get back home. I will update this with a more detailed post.

Contact: 911 or your local Law Enforcement or Lakewood PD. Or please PM me.
Please add S&W Model 4516 Serial Number TED2318

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR