JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a less than 2 year old working Delfield stainless double door commercial fridge great for storing a few hundred beers! For preferably trade . This fridge retails for around $5000. So I would expect to receive about half of its value in fire arms trade or $2500 cash. However I am open to all fire arms trades so please entertain me and let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.

Here is a list of what I am looking to trade for- ( Any thing on the list with a significant lower value would have to be backed with another fire arm or cash) i.e 1911 & AR15 etc.....
- A pair of 1911's
- Taurus raging Judge
- Steyr Aug A3
- Ar15's
- Ak47's
- Tavor
- Taurus .454 casull

Again I am open to other fire arms trades so please let me know what you got, cant hurt to try.

20160515_150328.jpg 20160515_150344.jpg 20160515_150349.jpg 20160515_150400.jpg

I ran the serial number through the Delfield website for warrantee information but it comes up invalid. I'm guessing the warrantee wasn't registered so this will be as-is??

If you want to look at it I will plug it in and have it cold and chilly for you. But yes I don't have any warranty I got it from a friend and it won't fit through my door and I have no garage so I have no use for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top