JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a less than 2 year old working Delfield stainless double door commercial fridge great for storing a few hundred beers! For preferably trade . This fridge retails for around $5000. So I would expect to receive about half of its value in fire arms trade or $2500 cash. However I am open to all fire arms trades so please entertain me and let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.

Here is a list of what I am looking to trade for- ( Any thing on the list with a significant lower value would have to be backed with another fire arm or cash) i.e 1911 & AR15 etc.....
- A pair of 1911's
- Taurus raging Judge
- Steyr Aug A3
- Ar15's
- Ak47's
- Tavor
- Taurus .454 casull

Again I am open to other fire arms trades so please let me know what you got, cant hurt to try.

20160515_150328.jpg 20160515_150344.jpg 20160515_150349.jpg 20160515_150400.jpg

I ran the serial number through the Delfield website for warrantee information but it comes up invalid. I'm guessing the warrantee wasn't registered so this will be as-is??

If you want to look at it I will plug it in and have it cold and chilly for you. But yes I don't have any warranty I got it from a friend and it won't fit through my door and I have no garage so I have no use for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top