JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been using the site for years as a most excellent resource. I check Cabelas in Tualatin, OR every few days, and just spotted a M44 with matching numbers for four Benjamins ($399 +$10 background) on their gun rack's by the gun cave. Should be able to haggle the price down.

Edit: They also had 6 Yugo SKS' for the ridiculous sum of $600. Probably a guy buying a dozen at Classic Firearms and turning the duds in. Still coated in cosmoline.

Edit: They also had 6 Yugo SKS' for the ridiculous sum of $600. Probably a guy buying a dozen at Classic Firearms and turning the duds in. Still coated in cosmoline.[/QUOTE said:
Wow, really? $600! I paid $399 only two months ago..

Thanks for the heads up on the M44's. I check AIM Surplus regularly in the hope they'll get another shipment. I was gone from the hobby for a while and it is just really hard to wrap my head around today's prices.

I bought an M44 from Big 5 in Albany for $60 on sale in 2008. Granted, the stock was in bad shape, but I refinished it and made a fun little shooter. Big fireballs, incredible report.

Here's a Sporterized one for 3 Ben's, and one of the more recommended shops in the area: <broken link removed>

As for SKS', I ogle at the Canadian sites selling their surplus of Type-56 by the manufacture year for roughly $200-$300

What is it with the Mosins ?
Is it because the Mausers are all gone ?

J & G Sales has em for 149
Aim Surplus is OOS but worth getting on the notify list.
They get nice stuff and its gone quickly.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads