JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tactical cowboy. :confused: Is this made for states like WA that have bullbubblegum regs I wonder?

856C823A-4400-427C-A2AA-6C132B832F1F.png

If only it didn't have a cross bolt safety. Lever action guns don't need em in my opinion and if they MUST have em, it better be a tang safety. Cross bolts are a deal breaker for me

I use the crossbolt safety only when unloading. Use the half-cock otherwise. Look at it occasionally to check its position.

If those aren't enough, remove or deactivate it.

Bruce

1854 is the "birth date" for S&W lever actions.

Wikipedia:

"In 1854, partners Horace Smith and Daniel B. Wesson joined with Courtlandt Palmer, the businessman who had purchased the Jennings and Smith-Jennings patent rights, and further improved on the operating mechanism, developing the Smith & Wesson Lever pistol, and a new Volcanic cartridge."

1705973767628.png

Bruce

1854 is the "birth date" for S&W lever actions.

Wikipedia:

"In 1854, partners Horace Smith and Daniel B. Wesson joined with Courtlandt Palmer, the businessman who had purchased the Jennings and Smith-Jennings patent rights, and further improved on the operating mechanism, developing the Smith & Wesson Lever pistol, and a new Volcanic cartridge."

Bruce
That I knew...
And while there were lever actions around in 1854...none of them looked like this new rifle...so the name / date bugs me
Andy

I would rather have seen a replica of their lever action rifles or pistols in a modern cartridge instead of another near-Marlin.

Bruce

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top