JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Want a US military adopted variable power scope? Recently picked up by USSOCOM and in small numbers by the US Army, the Sig Tango6T is now officially mil-spec. This particular model is the SFP model and features a BDC reticle calibrated for the Army's new M855A1 round (hot 62gr) and has an illuminated center dot that is absolutely daylight bright giving it red dot sight capabilities (fast aquisition and two eye open ease of use). This is Sig's HDX japanese glass (think Vortex Razor glass) and comes with a throw lever! You'll notice the horizontal lines on the side of the body. Those are leveling lines for quick mounting without having to use levels! These are US made in Oregon! Also, this is brand new! It's an open box but it's never been mounted! Cheapest I can find online is $1400 for these but I can do $1100 on this one!

P10100122.jpg P10100142.jpg P10100132.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top