JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just for fun! :s0112:
13.jpg

I love these, I love to see the evolution of firearms. My dad went out with me shooting one time to test fire a revolver his friend asked him to "test" for him. It had been handed down to her and she wasn't sure if it even fired. It was an old .38 that looked like a box with a handle. It was so ugly.

Paint that Western Field. Remove the active rust with a wire wheel and spray paint it black.

Many moons ago I bought an ancient Remington Auto that was painted black when I bought it. Worked just fine.

I purchased a 16.25 barrel & stock from Numrich, & they said, "I could use it on only a Colt 19ll. So I bought a Taurus Pt1911 & went to town. It now shoots 45's (15 round clip) & I added a removable sleeve, allowing the rifle/pistol to fire 22 cal. with the help of an "adapter shell" it holds the 22 in a 45 cal looking cartridge. Yes you can convert it "legally" back to a pistol (NRA). Before that I was asked to leave a gun show!
Being old means, "oh I'm sorry, I didn't know"! Love this country

The beast finished after 2 years.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews