JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My neighbor shared this with me, see attachment. I've come to set the right expectations for these things, which is to say my expectations are pretty low. Nevertheless, we'll be checking it out. If you see a guy wearing a Beavis and Butthead t-shirt come say hi.

When: Saturday, April 6th, 9am-4pm and Sunday, April 7th, 9am-3pm.

Where: La Pine Activity Center.

Inside: Firearms, Ammo, Reloading & Knives.
Outside: ATVs, Boats, RVs, Fishing & Camping.

$5 admission per day * $4 if a member * Kids 12 and under free with paid adult.

IMG_9960.jpeg

Let me know what you thought of it. I was invited to be a vendor but had I time conflict so won't be there this time.
I had a good time at the show, spent around 45 minutes there. It had the usual stuff you'd expect, kinda like Wes Knodel's but smaller. Saw this sweet Winchester 101 O/U trap gun and was seriously considering it, but noticed a little crack on the forend, so I passed on it. Ended up grabbing a couple of boxes of ammo and a knife. My wife got herself some rhubarb pie and joined a raffle, haha.

The vibe was pretty chill, everyone was friendly. I'd say I got my money's worth, only cost $5 to get in, and parking was easy and free. Didn't see any outdoor stuff like camping or fishing, not sure if that portion got canceled. Would've stuck around longer if there was more to see. Anyway, it was a fun way to spend a Saturday morning. Didn't seem like the vendors were making big sales though, didn't see any firearms flying off the shelves while I was there but saw lots of folks pick up knick knacks and accessories.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top