JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First time shooting my whisper pickle. Have never shot anything suppressed in my whole life. Crazy I know. But I'll tell ya what. I'm hooked, was shocked how quiet my can is, as you can see no ear protection needed. Going to be buying a few more before they get banned too. Thanks to my buddy helping me get my 6.5 sighted in. Not gonna lie he did most of the work.

IMG_0894.jpeg

First time shooting my whisper pickle. Have never shot anything suppressed in my whole life. Crazy I know. But I'll tell ya what. I'm hooked, was shocked how quiet my can is, as you can see no ear protection needed. Going to be buying a few more before they get banned too. Thanks to my buddy helping me get my 6.5 sighted in. Not gonna lie he did most of the work.

View attachment 1436427
Owning a couple suppressors has almost ruined unsuppressed shooting for me, almost. A bolt action 22lr and a can are a ton of fun!

Like I said: That's what happens when you forget all four rules at the same time.. [ stupid, stupid, stupid] I took a 9mm S&W out of its case, dropped the slide and pulled the trigger.
1. Every gun is loaded.
2. Don't put your hand in front of the dang muzzle.
Etc.
Three months later...
Glad your are okay...
Thanks for sharing, it does show a lot of character and helps the rest of us.

Here is an attempt at humor; while the thread title asks for shooting pictures, I am not sure that is what the OP had in mind. ;)

Nice shootin'! Where is this? I'd like to get into comps
Thanks! That's in Dundee. If you want to get into competition, almost every club uses this site:
It's a clunky website but once you figure out how to find the events near you that interest you, it does the trick. If you have any questions about stuff lemme know, I'm happy to help.

Thanks! That's in Dundee. If you want to get into competition, almost every club uses this site:
It's a clunky website but once you figure out how to find the events near you that interest you, it does the trick. If you have any questions about stuff lemme know, I'm happy to help.
Awesome, thank you for the resource and taking the time, have a great weekend!

One of the stages at the COSSA 2-Gun match today. Yeah I'm slow, and missed some stuff. Trying really hard not to break 180 or just blast away.
Oh that's cool! When I miss the steel, I seem to grip harder and shots go left. I've never done the above competition.

Got up to the mtn for a few hrs this morning. Took the drone out to take some aerial shots but my controller was about dead so I only got 1. Shot some 1920FPS 45-70 and they are no fun

IMG_1530.jpeg IMG_1535.jpeg 8E0F78CC079BD6850979044B17FC2616.jpeg IMG_1544.jpeg IMG_1558.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR