JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately, SB 5444 continues to move forward.

A snippet from the second Senate Bill Report:

Summary of Bill (Second Substitute):
  • The following locations are added to the list of designated places at which it is a gross misdemeanor for any person to enter while knowingly possessing a weapon:
  • public libraries;
  • zoos or aquariums accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums or the Zoological Association of America; and
  • transit stations or transit facilities including all passenger facilities, structures, stops, shelters, bus zones, and other properties owned, leased held, or used by a transit authority for the purpose of providing public transportation services.

These prohibitions do not apply to individuals who maintain a valid conceal carry license, correctional personnel, or the activities of color guards and honor guards, including staging and logistical requirements, related to burial or internment ceremonies.

View attachment 1817675
This briefly had the blood percolating, until I read us cpl holder's are exempt, for now :s0002:

The second, substitute Bill for SB 5444 passed in the Senate chamber (ie., continues forward).

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 5.21.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 5.22.04 PM.png

They'll remove that exception next year.
Very true. Anti-gun laws = D votes for them to stay in power. If all the guns were gone it would probably be knife laws, just like in England. The courts are where they are vulnerable. King county means Ds will be in office so very hard to fight that imo. The courts are the way to fight imo.

I am more than a little surprised that no one has noted that this bill also applies to KNIVES - with no exemption on carrying any knife yet carved out for CPL holders.
I'm feeling so safe knowing the criminals and gangsters will no longer be carrying guns and knives.
I mean, these laws are written to prevent crime, right? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads